Enter the 2016 ASB Auckland Marathon by midnight 25 September and go in the draw to win an Air New Zealand Queenstown International Marathon Experience for two.
The prize is for two people and includes:
- Return flights for two people from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Queenstown, departing Friday 18 November 2016, returning Sunday 20 November 2016.
- Two nights’ accommodation at an Accor hotel in Queenstown in a twin or king room.
- Entry fees into any distance of the 2016 Air New Zealand Queenstown International Marathon
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition applies to all distance events.
- Once you have entered the ASB Auckland Marathon you will automatically be entered in the draw.
- Only one winner will be drawn
- The prize must be redeemed for the 2016 Air New Zealand Queenstown International Marathon and is not transferrable to a later date
- A random prize draw will take place at 10:00 am on Monday 26 September 2016 at the Promoter’s office located at Level 1, 401 Tamaki Drive, St Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Winner will be notified by email within five business days of the draw.
- The Winner will be required to cover their own additional costs associated with the prize including and not limited to travel (outside of specified), taxes and insurances.
- The Prizes are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable in any circumstances.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- You agree that the Promoter may use your entry and any personal details provided to the Promoter as well as any images taken of an entrant participating in any of the Promoter’s events for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the Promoter in any media without notice and without any fee being paid to you.
Enter the ASB Auckland Marathon.