All The Essential Details You Require
Get Your Team Together
The Auckland Marathon provides the perfect opportunity to bring together a team of workmates, friends and family with the common goal of crossing the finish line and celebrating at Victoria Park on Sunday 2 November 2014. Whether it's the Full 42km, the Half 21km, the Quarter Marathon 10km or the Heart Foundation 5km Challenge ... you choose!
Online Team Registrations - Open April 2014
The Auckland Marathon online team registration system gives teams the ability to enter and manage their own team entries online. With the online team registration system, it has never been easier for your team members to register online and enter their chosen event. Here's how it works:
- Corporate teams need to designate a team manager who is the contact point for all correspondence. The team manager registers the team via the Auckland Marathon website, www.aucklandmarathon.co.nz.
- Under the 'How to Enter' and 'Entry Information' tab, the team manager can enter by clicking the 'Enter Online Now' icon.
- Once the team is established, an automated email will confirm the team name and password, which staff must enter when completing their online registration.
- Under ‘are you part of a team’ enter yes then under ‘are you creating a team’ enter yes - then enter your team's name and password (case sensitive)
- Teams set up in this way are automatically ready to accept entries so that each individual pays online by credit card for their entry at the time of registration.
- Each Team Manager is provided with access to their own Team Manager’s webpage to monitor and manage their entries and also make credit card payments as required.
If required, please request full instructions for Team Managers/Team Set Up from firstname.lastname@example.org
For team entry enquiries please contact email@example.com
Victoria Park is the location of our Finish Venue and Corporate Village. As a team you have the opportunity to create your own team 'lounge' within the Village and enjoy the entertainment on stage throughout the day. Opt to erect your own marquee or take advantage of the Site & Marquee options we have available.
To download your Corporate Village Site booking form click here.
Corporate Half Marathon and Quarter Marathon Team Challenge
All teams who enter the Auckland Marathon are automatically entered into the Corporate Half Marathon and Quarter Marathon Team Challenge.
The times for the first five team members across the finish line are aggregated and then ranked against all other teams. The finish times are based on gun times only.
Team members must be full-time employees, employed by that company for at least three months prior to the event.
Competition prizes are awarded to the first three teams in the Men's and Women's categories, based on aggregate times for the first five team members across the finish line.
- The winning men's and women's teams in each of the Corporate Half Marathon and Quarter Marathon Team Challenge will receive a Trophy.
- Each member of the winning teams will also receive a prize. Each member of the teams finishing 2nd and 3rd in each event will also receive a prize.
- There is no limit on the numbers entered in each team however only the first five members of each Company team across the finish line will count towards the winning aggregate time and any prizes that may be won.
of our event partners
other official merchandise